APPLY NOW: ANSA MCAL TRADING LIMITED is a dynamic sales & marketing organization powered by a group of passionate and energetic people. We are seeking to recruit qualified individuals for the following positions.
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Under the general supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Assistant Warehouse Manager supervises warehouse personnel and assists with the operation of the warehouses (e.g., receives, maintains inventory, coordinates deliveries, organizes orders).
AMDI HR Officer
- Provide HR guidance on Employee Relations – including performance management, discipline and grievance and absence management
- Lead on audits of HR files
To achieve sales targets by providing a complete sales service to all potential and existing customers on assigned routes.
- Visit every existing customer and seek out potential customers along daily routes to offer our full range of products. Monitor new customers and development of new or expanded routes.
- Ensure correct cash collections, proper cheque preparation when prior approval has been obtained for acceptance and prompt collections as per aging analysis. There should be no unauthorized credit sales. Make credit collections on time.
- Observe all customers’ premises and facilities to ensure the potential for serving/selling our products with an appropriate quality service, e.g. optimum chilling facilities, proper stock rotation and handling, branded glasses and mats where applicable, etc.
- Ensure that appropriate POP materials/indoor and outdoor signage are in place at on-premise locations.
- Check the quality of products at on-premises locations including stock rotation and observe competition stock movements both at back store and under refrigeration from visit to visit.
- Provide regular feedback on competitor’s attitudes, e.g. pricing, promotions, etc.
- Sensitize customers to promotional campaigns currently in progress, encourage customers to accept purchasing targets, and recommend and assist in on-premise promotions when needed.
- Ensure that wholesalers are aware of POP support available for passing on to their customers with conditional sales targets for allocations of some items.
- Monitor purchasing patterns of all customers to ensure pre-set targets are being achieved.
- Be responsible for company assets.
- Comply with all Health & Safety Requirements
- Any other related duties as assigned.
Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
Valid Driver’s License