To assist in managing all warehouse operation by ensuring all stocks are received and stored and to maintain strict accountability of stocks & Sales through accurate record keeping.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound stock movement are duly authorised; Liaise with warehouse assistants and operators to ensure smooth running of operation
- Check inbound and outbound stock to ensure the quantity issued or received matches the amount stated on Sales Orders, Goods Receipts and Dispatch notes; ensure all documents created are checked and signed.
- Allocate and coordinate the picking of stock on a timely basis and ensure all picks lists are signed before confirming pick lists.
- Conduct weekly perpetual stock count and reconcile all variances. Unresolved variances to be reported immediately.
- Submit fortnightly report on slow-moving and stock with close expiry dates.
- Ensure that bills correspond with items coming into and leaving the warehouse.
- Assist with filing of documents for division and submits files for audit checks by the second week in the following month
- Cutting and amending bills
- 5-7 CXC Subjects
- Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills.