To manage all transactions, including scanning goods, receiving payments, and issuing receipts for customers accurately and efficiently.
- Manage transactions using the approved POS system
- Scan all goods accurately and ensure the price for items is correct
- Collect payments for cash, credit, and POS banking devices and issue the relevant receipts
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints and provide the relevant guidance and information as required.
- Check all methods of payments to avoid bad payments
- Balance all cash and credit transactions at the end of the shift
- Assist with merchandising and pricing when required
- Liaise with supervisor to gather and provide information about products requested by customers
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by management Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 CSEC subjects
- One year relevant experience
- Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills