APPLY NOW: ANSA MCAL TRADING LIMITED is a dynamic sales & marketing organization powered by a group of passionate and energetic people. We are seeking to recruit qualified individuals for the following positions.
The incumbent would be required to provide pharmacy services to patients (inclusive of in-house patients)/medical practitioners/ Health Care Professionals. Receives, fills prescriptions, dispenses pharmaceuticals, and consults with clients regarding the nature and use of drugs Performs routine quality control testing procedures; prepares and maintains all necessary records required by Government Analysts Department, Pharmacy & Poison Board, and local regulations.
- Review, prepares and dispenses pharmaceuticals to patients or medical practitioners; makes decisions regarding generic substitution of prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Consults with patients and/or medical practitioners on drug indications/contraindications, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects; provides other drug and pharmaceutical information as appropriate.
- Provides education, guidance and training to students, pharmacy interns, and or trainees during course of work.
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- May take patient’s histories as required; makes initial clinical assessments and refers patients to appropriate clinicians.
- Performs routine quality control testing of equipment, environment and record keeping as required by local regulations.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Administer tests on in-house employees (when required) such as Pressure testing, Diabetes and Covid-19 Tests.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders for Suppliers and follow ups
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy; at least 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing OR any other Degree with 5+ years’ experience OR Diploma and 3+ years with successful outcomes in the role.
Closing Date: 15 May 2023
The incumbent is expected to implement marketing strategies and objectives for assigned brand/portfolio with the aim of expanding their commercial position ensuring targets are met.
- Recommend brand identity, strategy and positioning with all marketing mix elements.
- Prepare and execute Strategic Marketing Plans and monitor progress on Brand Plans and Projects with analysis of brand and competition performance.
- Discuss Advertising & Promotion budgets monthly with Team and Divisional Head for sign off.
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional activities to support brands including advertising and merchandising support.
- Attend promotional activities and analyze effectiveness of marketing programs including effectiveness of promotional activities.
- Maintain marketing budget, provide updates, plan adjustments and provide monthly reports of expenses versus budget.
- Maintain management of monitoring competition and consumer habits.
- Liaise with Sales and Distribution support teams.
- Responsible for 12 months rolling forecast.
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing OR any other Degree with 5+ years’ experience OR Diploma and 3+ years with successful outcomes in the role.
Closing Date: 30 April 2023