Responsible for managing the operations segment of the Branch including opening and closing activities. Ensures the efficient delivery of courteous and professional customer service. Reinforcing and implementing sales and service standards through training, development, motivation and coaching of branch staff; and conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customers and staff. Participates in events aimed at promoting the visibility of the Branch and generating sales. Assists in breaking down quarterly goals to weekly sales goals for staff.
- Manages the Warehouse function
- Manages and maintains a schedule of branch staff to ensure proper coverage and
- fosters a motivated diverse team environment.
- Builds and promotes branch identity, drives sales, and promotes overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success in collaboration with the Brand Manager.
- Functions as dual custody for the cash vault, opening and closing the vault, maintaining control of all cash and negotiable instruments, and verifying daily cash.
- Assists Branch Manager in meeting sales goals by meeting set monthly targets
- Monitors daily work assignments, system input and adjusts staffing as needed to
- meet deadlines.
- Approve all operations entries.
- Prepares/monitors reports – daily, monthly, quarterly, and as requested by Head Office
- Reviews new accounts and activities and ensures that high-risk accounts are
- identified and listed
Bachelor’s Degree; with a minimum of 2 years of operational or management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.