Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR guidance on Employee Relations – including performance management, discipline and grievance and absence management
- Lead on audits of HR files
- Support on reward and benefits
- Management Information reporting
- Assist with D&I initiatives
- Support payroll process
- Coordinate training needs and records
- Support with recruitment campaigns
- Manage Employee Engagement Activities
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Strong proven previous experience of working in an HR role, with a knowledge of employment law.
- HR Certification an Asset (not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (related field) with minimum 3 years experience or Diploma in related field with 5+ years experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- MS Office skills, including Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and be involved in all aspects of an HR function allowing you to develop your career. If you have the above experience and and qualifications, please send us your expression of interest (CV) to [email protected].